Easy-ID Operating Ltd can offer a leasing facility via our leasing partner for all products over £1,500.00.
- Leasing is the most popular method of financing capital equipment. Easy-ID Operating Ltd leasing partner, Alliance & General Leasing Ltd. has a proven track record of working closely with its customers in providing leasing facilities. Alliance & General maintain a belief that involves treating every case on its individual merits and can offer unrivalled flexibility on underwriting all business finance requirements.
- Alliance & General Leasing agreements can be tailor made to meet your specific requirements.
The Advantages of Leasing
- With lease funding for capital equipment you have the use of new up to date equipment without absorbing the allocation of funds from your capital budget as all lease funding is made from your revenue budgets.
- All leasing payments (net of VAT) are fully off set as a revenue expense.
- Unlike outright purchase of the equipment where VAT is payable in full at the initial stage, with lease funding VAT is only paid with each monthly installment, thus improving cash flow allocations.
- Funding costs are fixed at the commencement of the leasing agreement and are not subject to the variance of market trends. Thereby making project funding management easier.
Benefits to You, the Customer
- Immediate use of new equipment – Without the large capital outlay
- Improved cash flow – With the capital retained for more profitable uses elsewhere in your business
- Inflation protected – The monthly payment is FIXED – The earning potential is NOT
- Credit line – A leasing facility gives another credit line in addition to your bank
- Tax relief – Tax relief is allowed against each lease payment
All leasing applications are subject to status and usual credit checks. Length of time trading, finance and repayment history amongst other criteria are considered by the leasing banks prior to acceptance of any leasing proposal.
We are only able to offer the lease rental facility if you place your order by telephone or if you have been visited by an Easy-ID Operating Ltd representative.